You are here: BikeSafe / National prize draw
By accepting our invitation to get immediate complimentary access to x9 BikeSafe motorcycle skills development videos – you will also be entered into our national prize draw (see prizes) and be kept informed of BikeSafe workshops in your area. Please see prize-draw terms and conditions below.
- Fitting and one year’s motorcycle tracking solution (BikeTrac) x1
- Motorcycle Grab Bag and Chain (BikeTrac) x1
- Motorcycle Ground Anchor kit (BikeTrac) x1
- Silverstone MotoGP tickets 2024 in the Ducati Grandstand including invites to the VIP dinner with the riders (Ducati) x2
- Motorcycle security – Datatag vouchers x12
- RoSPA Advanced Motorcycle test and Motorcycle Roadcraft manual (RoSPA) x1
- One year’s Individual Membership to the British Motorcyclists Federation (BMF) x2
- Custom motorcycle ear plugs – Filtered Plug (Ultimate) x1
- Helite Turtle 2 Airvest (Airvest) x1
- Advanced Rider Course (IAM RoadSmart) x1
- BikeSafe workshop (Police BikeSafe) x12
- BKS motorcycle suit (like the Police wear) (BKS Leather) x1
- British Motorcycle Federation ‘goody bag’ (BMF) x4
- BikeSafe ‘goody bag’ (BikeSafe) x12
Event specific prizes
IOMTT 2023 - Monday 29th May - Saturday 10th June 2023
Advanced Rider Course (IAM RoadSmart) x1. Winner: Jen Evans (West Mercia)
Helite Turtle 1 Airvest (Airvest) x1. Winner: Craig Elliott (Lancashire).
BikeSafe ‘goody bag’ (includes snood, puk, copy of motorcycle roadcraft, pen, ear plugs and key ring) (BikeSafe) x7. Winners: (1) Paula Edwards (Essex), (2) Jenny Tivey (Derbyshire), (3) Ian Tatton (Greater Manchester), (4) Lisa Young (Isle of Man), (5) Harvey Morris (Leicestershire), (6) William Thorling (London) and, Michelle Palmer (North Wales).
‘Skills check-up’ workshop voucher (BikeSafe) x7. Winners: (1) Rich Walton (Merseyside), (2) Darren Buchanan (Bedfordshire), (3) Katherine Picken (Lancashire), (4) Dale Latimer (West Yorkshire), (5) Mark Ellicock (Essex), (6) Neil Smith (Hampshire and, (7) Christine Paradise (Wiltshire).
Hein Gericke / BMF T-Shirt (BMF) x3. Winners: (1) Grant Bishop (South Wales) – Hein Gericke, (2) Virginia Burton (Gloucestershire, (3) Samantha Laparle (Sussex)
Motorcycle Live 2023 - Saturday 18th November - Sunday 26th November
x9 £100 Infinity Motorcycle gift vouchers – one prize of a £100 voucher to be drawn daily at 4pm – prize to be collected from the National Highways & 999 Partners stand (Hall 4, Stand 4E08), or will be sent electronically by email. Winners press photograph will be requested.
x2 Motorcycle Live complimentary tickets (drawn: 13/11/23). Winners: Julie Butcher, Jane Hayle (Northamptonshire). £100 Infinity Motorcycle Voucher: Chris Rush, Catherine Plant, John Bratton, Mark Clayton, Sheryl Norris, Martyn Clifton, Jane Wild, Hattie Skirrow, and Dan Bone. BikeSafe workshop: Jason Burford, Richard Peck, David Deanus, James Meecham, Jonathan Chung, Gurpreet Rai, Steph Blunnie, Gaz Zeron, and Emelia Pound.
Prize-draw terms and conditions
- The BikeSafe national prize draw is only open to residents of the UK and Ireland, aged 16 and over (at the time of entry). Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of BikeSafe (the promoter) and associated Police Forces are not eligible to enter.
- This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated in any way with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media network. BikeSafe is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
- BikeSafe will accept no responsibility for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture prize draw entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. Prize draw entries must be made by the person entering and entries made through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- Prize draw entrants are required to meet the entry criteria as detailed on this page, but otherwise are not required to make a purchase. From 1st June 2023, entries to the prize draw will be accepted on an ongoing basis (unless otherwise notified on this page) and winners will be notified by email or telephone within 14 days of a draw, which will be made on an ongoing basis at BikeSafe HQ and/or at the main annual motorcycle events, where members of the BikeSafe team are present.
- From time-to-time, BikeSafe will introduce specific prizes that will only be available for a specific period of time and for entrants who enter from or at a specific event. Such specific event/time related prizes are not included within the overall national prize draw, whereas entrants to these periodic event/time related prize draws, shall automatically be included in the overall BikeSafe national prize-draw.
- BikeSafe reserves the right to disclose the names of winners and their city/town of residence – including publishing names of winners on the publishers website(s) and social media channels. By entering the prize draw, you expressly agree to permit such disclosure if you win a prize.
- Proof of identity may be required.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity.
- Prize draw winners will be selected at random by independent judges or using a computer/software based random number generator.
- The judges decision will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Where a prize is supplied to the promoter by a third party the prize will be awarded to the winner(s) subject to the relevant third party’s terms and conditions (if any).
- The promoter does not endorse any prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier.
- Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within the UK and Ireland.
- With the exception of BikeSafe workshops, in no event shall any entrant be entitled to win more than one major prize i.e. an entrant shall be allowed to win a BikeSafe workshop place and to subsequently win one of the other third-party sponsored prizes.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding.
- Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- BikeSafe reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise.
- The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a prize are the responsibility of the winner(s). Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to prizes are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Prizes should be claimed by the relevant winner within 28 days of notification. If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the prize notification is returned or cannot be delivered, such potential winners forfeit all rights to any prize, and an alternate winner may be selected.
- An unclaimed prize may not be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by BikeSafe of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- BikeSafe reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- Events may occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the promoters control, which may at its discretion vary or amend the promotion and the reader agrees that no liability shall be attached to BikeSafe as a result thereof.
- BikeSafe shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. The liability of the promoter shall be limited to the maximum amount permitted by law. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter’s negligence.
- Names of winners will be available on receipt of a request enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Police BikeSafe, National Admin Centre, The Mac Walker Building, 71A High Street, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B61 8AQ
- These prize terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes relating to these prize draw terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The promoter of this prize draw is BikeSafe.
- This website (BikeSafe.co.uk) is owned and operated by BikeSafe.
- Our principal office is Police BikeSafe, National Admin Centre, The Mac Walker Building, 71A High Street, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B61 8AQ
- You can contact us by writing to the address given above, by using our website contact form or by telephone on 0333 011 5200.