Staffordshire is a small force compared to some of our neighbours and with only eight police motorcyclists this means we cater for reduced class sizes, but this in turn gives us the benefit of being able to offer a more personal touch. Remember to book early as courses run by Staffordshire Police have always proved very popular and successful with bookings being taken quickly. Staffordshire BikeSafe usually runs the following workshop agenda:
- 09:00 – Arrival at Staffordshire Police Head Quarters, Meet the officers and complete registration.
- 09:30 – Classroom session Part 1.
- 10:30 – Tea / Coffee and Biscuits
- 11:00 – Classroom session Part 2
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 13:15 – One-to-one on road assessment
- 15:15 – Feedback and certificates
- 15:45 – Workshop closure
BikeSafe Workshop Coordinator
Contacting BikeSafe during the Covid-19 crisis
Owing to the Covid-19 situation, all BikeSafe workshops have been cancelled as of 18/03/2020. For full advice and information regarding cancelled BikeSafe workshops and our response to Covid-19, please click here.
Until restrictions on non-essential travel, social contact etc have been lifted, BikeSafe Admin will likewise be unavailable for anything other than critical support. Please bear with us and be patient during this challenging time and we look forward to resuming BikeSafe delivery once this crisis has passed.