End of season special offer
Last few weeks of BikeSafe 2023 and just 194 spaces remaining – each an opportunity for a ‘skills check-up’ – resulting is greater competency, safety, visability, enjoyment, and dare we say it – lives saved! The ‘lives’ aspect, not a subject that any biker wishes to consider, yet national KSI stats scream loudly that our best insurance is further training. As long as this is the case, our police motorcyclists will continue to offer their passion, knowledge, time, skills and resources through our national diary of BikeSafe workshops. Here’s to your safety on two wheels and if you have yet to attend BikeSafe, our remaining availability is with:
Or join our updates list to be kept informed of future workshops:
bikesafe.co.uk/waiting-list (includes complimentary skills development videos and entry in the BikeSafe national prize draw)
END OF SEASON OFFER: If you book one of these remaining 194 workshop spaces (before 30th September), use voucher code: EOS-2023 for £25 Off – meaning you pay just £40 for your BikeSafe workshop vs. the regular 2023 price of £65.
Pass on the gift of a 'skills check-up'
➟ If not for you, you probably know at least one motorcyclist who would benefit. Tag them. Like this post. Share this post. Comment. Make a call. Spread the word. It’s a ‘skills MOT’. It’s police-led. It’s bikers sharing their knowledge with other bikers. 000’s of positive reviews tell us that BikeSafe is well received and worth every penny. 👍👍
1. eLearning: Online and self-guided. Includes x9 video modules covering: attitude, IPSGA, observation, cornering, overtaking, filtering, junctions, group riding and hazard awareness.
2. Motorcycle Roadcraft (theory): Classroom or online theory session. Includes the National BikeSafe curriculum, along with input on local and regional causation factors. Theory input typically lasts 2-3 hours.
3. Observed Ride: Maximum of x2 riders per observer. Minimum one-hour observation per rider. Observed ride element will typically last 2-3 hrs. Includes ongoing roadside debriefing.
4. Feedback: Riding assessment, delivered verbally, recorded as an audio file, and/or in written form via a rider development form or digitally via the BikeSafe online feedback platform.
5. Next steps: Based on riding observations and assessment of core competencies, with recommendations made regarding ongoing skills, safety and rider development.
Recent feedback: Just a quick message to pass on my thanks to the team that ran our workshop at West Byfleet/Triumph 10-6-2023. All the officers made us feel welcome and relaxed. I cannot recommend it highly enough. All riders should do it! I am going to do the advanced course with ROSPA to gain more experience. Once again, many thanks for a fantastic day, and particular thanks to PC Davis who observed my ride, on a very hot Saturday afternoon! – Rob Eatwell -attended with BikeSafe-London😎🏍️🏍️💨💨